Customer Service Charter
Our customer service charter represents our basic promise to serve you the customer well; always.
Key Commitments - Client should expect OmniBank staff to be committed to the standards below;
- All our products and services comply with relevant laws and regulations.
- We will explain and help you understand the financial benefits of our products and services that you are interested in, how they work and the risks involved in patronizing them.
- We will act fairly and reasonably towards you in a consistent and ethical manner.
- We will establish a clear set of procedures to ensure that any dispute between you and us will be resolved fairly and quickly.
- We will not discriminate against you and will make available products and services on the same terms for all customers.
- We promise that we will act courteously, fairly and reasonably in all our dealings with you.
- We will treat all your personal information as private and confidential and ensure the safety and security of the usage of your information. Your personal information will not be revealed unless otherwise authorized by you or required by law to do so.
- We will not use your personal information for our marketing purposes unless we get your expressed consent.
i. We will co-operate as an industry so that you enjoy secure and reliable banking and payment systems always.
- We will provide you with clear, relevant and timely information to help you make informed decisions about our products and services. Where applicable, a set of Terms and Conditions relating to each banking product or service will be made readily available to you with all the fees, charges, penalties and relevant interest rates, your liabilities and obligations in the use of a banking product or service highlighted.
- We will inform you through various channels (e.g. via the internet, by telephone, email or at our branches) of available products and services. You can contact us for information or provide feedback through these channels.
- We will exercise due care to provide you a balanced view of benefits and risks of our products, explain critical terms to you and ensure each product is suitable for your needs and financial circumstances.
Key Expectations from Our Valued Client - We expect you, our valued client to:
Be Honest and Helpful
- To help us meet the "Know Your Customer (KYC)" guidelines at the time of opening accounts, so as to aid all parties in taking the necessary precautions required for the protection of your accounts.
Assist our operational efficiency
- To patronize services like Automated Teller Machines(ATMs), Internet Banking, Fund Transfer etc. if offered by your branches.
- To pay service charges for non-maintenance of minimum balances, return of cheques, remittances, collections etc. (Details of charges are available on our website and on the price list in our branches.)
- To provide valuable feedback on our services so as to enable us correct our mistakes and improve our service.
Be Confidential and Security Conscious
- To help us guarantee the security of your funds by not disclosing confidential information to any member of staff.
- To refuse to be assisted by any member of staff in signing your signature. In the event where you are unable to sign, your thumbprint will be accepted as sufficient endorsement for applicable transactions.
Know your banking rights
- To refuse to make payments- apart from official service charges- or offer gifts to any of our staff for services rendered.
- To insist on receipts for all payments made on transactions conducted in our banking halls.